Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Emails now Blogs will get you fired

So 2 weeks ago i wrote a post on how companies can fire an employee for a email they sent(http://leibner-class.blogspot.com/2007/03/are-emails-really-private.html) now it appears that companies are firing employees for posting to much on there blogs...

Mark Jen the most famous for this after being employed by Google for only ten days he was promptly fired...Why you ask? He was fired for putting up company secrets on his blog...

Or the Microsoft contractor that was fired for putting up pictures of apple computers that were in Microsoft's offices on his blog...

This blog is short as its trying to prove a serious point...if this blog and the one on emails don't get the point that you need to watch what you say then nothing will...Companies are so big and if you do something to try to hurt them you will be the one that's hurt on the unemployment line so think before you write...More people thne you think actually read what you write.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Jen

6 comments:

Ich bin Berliner said...

"More people thne you think actually read what you write."

Truth! Now I wonder if my rant on XM will get picked up by the search engines and may get some outside comments on my blog... maybe XM has dedicated SNS employees who read the blogosphere and will comment on my blog. How do I get higher in the searches? Lemme go write some tags. I want people to read this one.

But you also raise the issue of how to limit others' access to your writings... what if I don't want anyone to read what I've written? What if I worked for XM and didn't want them to know that I thought their customer service sucked? Eeek, that could be my job!

管理者 said...

I experienced that more people than I think actually read my blog. I used Google Anlytics and found that someone in Shanghai, Beijing, and Taiwan accessed my blog. I don't know if they actually read my blog, but it's possible. Maybe they read the post which mentioned that Google decided to modify its search result because of the pressure by Chinese Government.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that particular model. The prices for the shoes are all over 210 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were around 220 dollars on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that singular make. The prices for the shoes are approximately 330 pounds on every page. But completely I found this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?